Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Well, this is it. Today is the big day. I registar for college and start a new life in a new social order with new stresses and newer experiances mixed in with the old.

You'd be surprised how much attention I'm getting today. It's almost unreal! I like it!

Aries
Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Money matters got you down? Try not to blow it all out of proportion. Remember, a six-figure income does not a happy person make.


Oh, geez, how ironic that this be my horoscope. I mean, I'm about to suck my family out of all their funds just so I can get a higher education! It's not like we are the Kennedies or anything and have money out the ass. Sometimes I wish we were, though. This is one of those moments.

I need a bath.... and breakfast....

Did I meantion that this is the first time I've been up this early since high school?

No comments: