Sunday, August 03, 2003

I took a walk with my wooden sword just awhile ago. "Once around the neighborhood, just to feel out its weight and get used to it," I kept saying to myself. I tried to get my mind off of things, but I just couldn't. I couldn't stop thinking about Paul, about my life, about how I am around people, about how pathetic I am. I wanted a distraction. I wanted someone to come up to me and start talking to me soully because I was holding a freaking wooden sword! The only distraction I got was from the sword itself. My sweat as well as any other moisture that touches the wood ends up warping it a bit. Not really noticable at first. I'm just glad there wasn't any damage.

I think Josh is a metrosexual.

I think Paul won't like me now because of all my new found problems.

I still think my sister is better than me in every way, shape, and form.

I really need someone to talk to.

I need a best friend...

No comments: