Thursday, August 14, 2003

At 04:30, I received a phone call from someone I don't remember the name to. She was a friend to Dan. During the phone call, I found out that she explained everything about my culture and why I act the way I do with my parents. She is part filipino herself.

The phone call ended rather suddenly and with an event I rather wish never happened to someone as kind as her.

Apparently, my brain figured out that Kevin and Dan were there at the old old apparetment getting drunk off their ass like they always do. This causes them to do and say thing that hurt everyone who isn't drinking on an emotional level. She said that the only person she gave a damn about left her all because she is doing a favor for "his father" Dan. How fucked up is that?!

With morning anger to vent, I fired off an angry e-mail to Daniel. I'm not expecting much short of an e-mail back from him.

I will say this now.

I pegged him so much better than how he was tonight. He dialed my number but put her on the line. He didn't even talk to me because he felt he couldn't apologize the right way with me. You have no idea how bad that made him look now in my eyes.

I'm so angry about this whole thing, I just want to go to sleep and pretend this was nothing more than a bad dream.

No comments: