Wednesday, August 27, 2003

I did the one thing that no college student should do, but most do anyway.

I took a nap after classes.

What?! It was raining!! I can't help but fall asleep when I hear rain against the roof over my head!

Thank goodness I was able to get half of my work that is due tomorrow done.

Ten more pages to read and highlight and then more note-taking!! Oh, goodie...

I need to make a confirmation that I don't need two sketchbooks (one for drawing and one for 2D) tomorrow. That's just more money spent that shouldn't have been spent. God, bless Labor Day! More work time and no class to stress me out even more!

I talked to Ken more today. He's really laid back. Way too laid back. He almost fell out of his seat in the coffee shop. Kind of cute, really. I need to stop liking these straight guys on a sexual level and just like them as friends. It's going to be hard this time since a defence wall went up when he said that he's going to try to change my nature for being reclusive. (God, that last sentance was wordy.) If anything, I'd like to learn how to cook again from him. Maybe he can make a steak that I won't throw up.

Speaking of food, I need to deep fry now. Have to finish off the frozen egg rolls.

No comments: