Wednesday, August 27, 2003

Text to read, tracing paper to buy, two books to get. And this morning I have a new problem!

Apparently, because I don't have a car, I'm going to be lugging stuff around the school like I'm going to the freaking airport! That's right, I have at least one class every day that involves a 20" x 30" portfolio and the box of art supplies. Combine that with my messenger bag, and you can see how I'll look like a dork. A real textbook case as to who a freshman looks.

This is going to suck so bad.

Ken called last night. He wanted to know if I wanted to go see a movie. I told him I'm still trying to get adjusted, so I couldn't then. I said to see if he can do anything on Thursday since Friday has no classes.

"I'm still trying to get adjusted." What an understatement...

No comments: