Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Well, that was relatively painless.

Registaring went really smoothly. I thought it would be alot harder than I thought, but it turned out to be rather nicely orginized. Interestlingly enough, I found now that I can still get finacial aid. I also found out that any extra money rewarded from that if and when I get accepted for finacial aid would be paid back to us. I opted to see it be rolled over to the next semester if and when that happens.

My student ID doesn't fit in my card pockets in my wallet. It now sits with my money.

For some bizzare reason, I actually bought a new outfit today. I don't know why, but it felt strangely nice to be buying clothes. Maybe it's the fashion fag side of me... which also happens to be the side that has a good eye for what matches and what doesn't. I wonder where that side of me was when we were in Florida. Talk about an ugly outfit!

Interesting how my day has been. I wonder if this is a sign of things to come.

No comments: