Sunday, August 03, 2003

Okay, ultimate dork moment.

I saw Michael's best friend, Josh. Now I know what Paul meant. He's really cool, really fun, and just a great guy. And this only after 2 minutes!

What's wrong with me and wanting to meet as many people as I can?? This isn't right. This isn't the way to go about things. This isn't the way to live. I can't want to be friends with people that are already friends with people that I don't even know! I can't be friends with people like that! Why do I still think I can? Why am I foolishly thinking that I can be friends with anyone I fancy?! Why do I feel like I can do anything when I know I can't?

As I was trying to get all that off my mind, I asked Michael to do me a favor. I gave him the drawing I did recently and asked him to give it to Paul. Josh liked the drawing. He said it was sweet. Michael liked it as well, because I heard a yeah afterwards.

I hope Paul likes it... my apology gift to him.

No comments: