Thursday, August 28, 2003

I talked to Ken last night after I finished my reading. Poor guy couldn't find the book we need for that Creativity class. I called him up to just touch base on if we are doing anything today after class. He likes to play it by ear after his last class. Nice.

I didn't want to look like a dork carrying around a sword all day long, so I triple checked my pocket calender. Yes, I'm suppose to bring an interesting object, and that Goddess Sword is the only one that I have that is interesting yet simple to draw... just in case we have to draw it. Speacking of drawing, I need to find out if I need a separate sketchbook for Drawing 1 and if I can use a pre-exisiting one of mine as the notebook of choice.

Coke tastes so good helping down that semi-stale muffin in the morning.

No comments: