Friday, September 13, 2002

Ugh, it's Friday the 13th. Time to avoid black cats, walking under ladders, and breaking any mirrors.

Still, that's the least of my worries today.

Last night proved to be rather benifitial and hopefully everything is back on track again. Everyone and I made up their differances and settled things right, even if it was frustrating to others than to most.

The root of my worry started when Bill cam online to IM me. He was feeling rather sad at first because I made a deal with Sam that was similar to what I made with him first. You know, the taking him to Walt Disney World. I knew he felt replaced, and I know that feeling. It sucks. I kept talking to him saying that I'll make sure that he gets to go and he'll go with me and he'll have a great time. I still want to try to do that. I didn't really cheer him up thought.

Now it gets weird...

See, Bill was distracted and scared. He sensed some kind of presence around him, following him, like a shadow everywhere he went. I kept talking to him saying that he should light up the whole room as best he can to scare off the shadows. Too much light equals no dark spots for shadows to produce. I think the fear and paranoia and the not-knowing really did a number on him. When I asked how he is feeling, he said that he was dizzy. With him, that's a sure fire sign that he may pass out. Sure enough, I think he did. Thing is, no one told me what was going on after that 17 minutes of nothing. I kept IMing hoping that I'd get some kind of reply back only to get bumped off AIM. I tried to get back on, and when I did, no one was online.

I really hope Bill is okay. I'm really worried about him. I really love and care about him so much. I don't know what would happen if something bad happened to him.

No comments: