Sunday, September 01, 2002

I should have blogged this earlier, but I couldn't for various reasons. All of which are distracting in one form or another.

Anyway, I now have a reason to be either jelous of my parent or to blow money on things I'll ultimately will never be able to keep. Why do I say this? Well, it's kind of like this.

My parents dinky, mono-speacker, VHS built-in TV died on them. So to get a replacement, they went to Sam's Club. The replacement they got was something I didn't expect. They got themselves a TV with a duel deck. One deck VHS, the other is none other than DVD. Yup, we finally got around to getting a DVD player. Do we have any good movies for it? Only one. Contact. Yup, that strange yet insightful movie about how science and religion clash when big risks are involved to answer the age old question "Are we along?" So, seeing how that movie is the only one we got, Mom took it upon herself to buy A Beautiful Mind. I really don't think she found all the features that I did with the remote and DVD options. You know, the zoom options, the Behind-the-Scene options, the trailers.

Now all I need to do is see if they have any Easter Eggs on the DVD at DVDEasterEggs.com. At least, I think that's the URL for it.

No comments: