Friday, September 20, 2002

I'm such an otaku. An otaku is a fanboy/fangirl that unhealthly obessed with something, normally anime.

Except here it's with Disney.

Either because I planed to or because I wanted to celebrate the fact I get to go, I went to the local Disney Store and bought a lanyard. I actually wanted a certain kind of lanyard, but instead they only sold the starter kits. The starters kits is a lanyard with four pins two of which are doubles. So you have one to keep and one to trade. I didn't like the pins I got stuck with, so I got a patriotic Mickey head.

I then spent the later half of the evening going on to PinPics.com to create an account to later advertise on MouseInfo.com's message board. I got to about page 51 before giving up on trying to find the exact picture of my pin. I'm going to hit up the other 100 pages I have left to look through later. I also had to upload one so I can show it off in my collection file/list under my account.

Good thing I actually am looking forward to working. I wonder if there is a Disney Store in Seattle. Thank the webmaster that Disney Store's website has a store locater.

Still, the best place for pins is at the Disney park or resorts. Maybe when I start working I'll be able to have enough money to go down there to work there. Hey, I'm still seriously thinking about it. Can you blame me?

No comments: