Monday, September 23, 2002

I could just KILL my mother right now!

Just a little while ago before I started this blog, my mother went and reserved the plan tickets. Not just my tickets, but the tickets of the rest of the family as well. All was fine untill I found out about what the arrangements for me were. See, it's like this. My mother is cheap. She's the kind that would bath with her cloths on to save water if we were in a very tight spot. She's also very schedule oriented. She has to have everything on a time sheet. Well, guess what? Not only does she want everyone to leave at the same time so no one has to wait at the airport too long, but she also can't seem to afford the extra $20 needed to bump up my arrival time. See, Dan made it clear to them when he called. He doesn't care about when I actually get in. All he asks is that it's on a Thursday since it's his day off and that it be early in the day so he has time to park and find out the flight number and find out what gate I'm coming from and find out which security check out is the closest if he isn't going to find out what bagage claim area I'll be at. That's all. What does my mother go and do? Well, she remembers the Thursday portion, but says "Screw you!" to the early part! While she was on the phone and I got wind of this, I tried to make her change it. I reminded her that it had to be at an earlier time. All she said was "No, I can't." She didn't even tell me WHY! It was as if everything is set in stone with her! After she hung up, she was all "You don't know the price of airplane tickets." What am I?! I may be stupid, but I'm not THAT stupid! I immediately went to CheapTickets.com and Expedia.com and found a ticket that was perfect! It fit all the agreed requirements and everything! When I showed my cheapass mother, she was all "They told me about that ticket too, but it would be $20 more for the service charge if you do it that way." I objected as to why that's a problem. She said she wants everyone to leave at the same time. She doesn't want to sit there and wait three hours more than she is suppose to... even if they have shops in the terminal! To her, it's just not right or respectful to her! Well, she is being disrespectful and extremely inconsiderate to Dan! When I told her that Dan said Thursday and early, all she claims to remember is that he said Thursday. I told her that she and dad told me that it was to be on a Thursday and early. She just said that all she's going to say (meaning Dad is going to say for her) is "I'm sorry, Dan, that's the best I can do." And as if to rub more salt on the wound, she leaves by saying "Why didn't you search for that ticket earlier?"

This is what I get for placing trust in her. I hope she dies and rots in Hell. I HATE HER!

No comments: