Thursday, September 19, 2002

Man, this is so cool. I'm still kind of shocked that it happened!

Just when I lost all hope that I'll even get a chance to go what with all my screw ups, I get a shining ray of hope. I must say, I need to thank Andrew for all this. He's always looked out for me even when I seriously thought no one gave a damn anymore. He made sure that at least I have a fighting chance. I love him for his loyalty. He is truely my best friend.

It's been a strange and wild rollor coaster my life, but it's not done yet. Now comes a new challenge. On the horizon comes a whole new set of problems and adventures and things that I must face head on. I can't sit back and cry and wish anymore. I can still do that, but I must go forward. I must do what I should so I can do what I want. I must be brave. I must be stable and in check at all times.

I will do this. I will suceed for the first time in life. I will do so... or die trying.

No comments: