Monday, September 16, 2002

Okay, so maybe it's my codependacy or maybe it's the fact that I'm really attached to them. Maybe it's just plain paranioa. Maybe it's nothing (which wouldn't surprise me if it was, but make me feel rather stupid)!

In any event, I'm worried about my contact with Dan and the others.

Time is really running out and rather fast. And if there's one thing I hate it's having a time limit. All Dan needs to do is call and get all the arrangements settled to get me up there. My parents are all cool with it now and support this venture. The thing is, they need to know what Dan's plans are and if I'm a burden. I don't know why that's their main consern considering I'm not really much of a burden to begin with. Well, okay, kind of.

Still, I really want to go to Seattle. I'm so close to it I can taste the air! Hell, I'm so close to getting ready to go that I can litterally feel James muscular arms around me when I sleep!! This would really suck if I can't go all because of a phone call that didn't happen! The only thing that would suck more than that is if Dan did call but we didn't pick up and he didn't bother to call again!!!

God, I have never felt so stressed out over something like this before! It's got to be due to the fact that this is the second night in a row that I haven't seen them on IMs. I'm starting to wonder what's going on over there. I didn't even get an e-mail reply back yet from them. Maybe I did something I'm unaware about that pissed them off. Maybe something else is going on up there that's preventing them from getting online. Maybe they all left Seattle! It could be anything! And the not-knowing is just making me more concerned about the matter.

Stess is such a bitch. I'm going to get grey hairs early at this rate.

No comments: