Tuesday, September 03, 2002

I have to blog this while it's still freash. A nightmare I had.

My family consisting of me and my parents go out somewhere to sell something as we used to do normally when I was young. The welcome was all but pleasent, with a mob wanting us out of town now. At the event, which seemed to have a colonial theme, the mob set our store and everything else on fire. I ran to save myself and tried to find help. When I realised that help couldn't be found, I ran back to the store only to find that my father was burned to death. The only remains of him was a charded outline of him on the floor. I then ran back to my mother, who gave me $5 to comfort me, but it didn't help. I just cried in her arms.

Now, I'm no Freud, but let me try figuring out this dream the way he does.

The mob probibly represents the past or all my problems that seem to come up whenever I don't want them to or whenever something happy is suppose to happen. The fire that breaks out is my anger and agression that those problems create. The running away from the fire is just that, me running away from my problems. The charded outline probibly represent the fact that after all my anger and agression is gone the fact that it happened still remains. The $5 represents my constant search for happiest in some kind of shallow, monitary act like shopping or playing videos. Crying in my mother's arm probibly represents the fact that I always want someone else to fix them cause all I do is run from my problems.

I think I may have a dependancy problem.

No comments: