Monday, September 16, 2002

Damn it! It has got to be the damn "scan the call before you pick it up" shit that we do!

Around 09:30 to 10:00, the phone started ringing. I was still asleep seeing how I was up till 03:00 this morning waiting on Dan or one of the guys. By the time differance, it was around 07:30 Seattle time if that was Dan that called. The only reason I think this is because when I looked up what time he checked the mail, it was about 3 minutes before the first call. And if that was him, he called twice and never left a message on the machine.

I'm so ready to panic.

Oh yeah, and I should have known that posting a picture of me off a Yahoo! file server wasn't going to work. I might as well keep the account on Twink or Not for later when I can get a working and reliable file storage account.

But right now, I got bigger worries than my picture on some site.

No comments: