Monday, September 23, 2002

Okay, so I did it again. God, I'm so fickle!

I, once again, open my box that held my music CDs and took out a few that I wanted to listen to, namely the ones that have the Cowboy Bebop music on them. Yeah, I know, I could just go out and buy them or even download them! The thing is, the CDs I want from the series (or at least the ones that have all the good music) are the ones that are out of print! You can't get a copy of the Cowgril ED OST anymore with the movie soundtrack since it was only released with the first issuing of the movie soundtrack. On top of that, the covated CD Box set is a limited edition. That means onces they are gone, they are gone for good! My love for the music of the series makes me sometimes wish I had one of two things. One, the connections and money to say to Victor Entertainment to give me a full and offical print of the CDs they don't sell anymore as if they were out this whole time (i.e. make them make me a new and freash copy for however amount they want) or two, download all the MP3s I can find from the series and burn them on to bootlegs!

The second one seems more likely.

In other news: I'm higher ranked than 15.5% of the twinks on Twink or Not? Man, I must be ugly.

No comments: