Friday, September 06, 2002

Just when I thought that there could be nothing done to even give me an inkling of hope, a miracle happen! Words can't even being to describe what happened! It was so perfect, but at the same time so unexpected.

It seems that Josh was out-maned when a battle came around. The rest of the family that actually believes in me and likes me litterally ganged up on him and forced him to give into their demands. Needless to say, Josh isn't all that pleased. He is going to make it a point to keep an eye on me. One screw up and he will be on me faster than a hawk on its pray.

Bottom line is, I can dream again!!! Finally, dreamers do have a place in this world! Thank you, James, for telling me that dreams can come true. I love you. You gave me back hope the only way you can. By preaching.

No comments: