Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Pseudo-Cooperation Blogs

This morning, as part of my habits, I read Shem's blog. Apparently, he and his significant other Shaoli don't like Blogger's new upgrades. Both of them are calling it a blatant rip-off from MSN and LiveJournal, particularly in the new commenting engine. And according to Shem, I had a hand in helping him see that. He sited me three times on his blog alone!

So what's going to happen to him? Well, he's going to leave opting for another server. He doesn't like blogs and free publishing sites that are obviously aimed at the people that are doing it for a fad. I think Shaoli will follow suit, for I don't really know, to be honest.

As for me? Call me stubborn, but I'm sticking with it. The reason is I have a large archive, and I don't want to lose it in some ridiculous transfer. It's the pack rat in me.

No comments: