Monday, May 31, 2004

I know you did it.

I know what you did, and I really wish you did it in person.

You know I'm lonely. You know that I have a hard time sleeping at night. You know how I wish I could cuddle up next to someone during a thunder storm like the one last night. So why did you do it again?

For the second time, you left me with my jeans unbutton, boxers still on, laying on my back wondering what the hell happened. Only this time I knew as soon as I realized my pants where undone.

Why did you do this? You are already taken! You should be happy living your life with him! You told me yourself that you don't think you can do any better than him! So why do me like that again while you are with him? Am I some toy to you? A wishful fantasy place you can use and an escape? Do you not realize that I am human just like you?

Oh wait, I forgot. You've transcended. You're not really human. Only your actions are.

If this is what I am to you, then next time you feel like doing this to me, do me a favor and don't leave me there alone with my jeans undone and my boxers still on.

No comments: