Monday, May 10, 2004

Changes at the Expense of Glitches

I'm getting tired of all these glitches that happen with blogger today because of all the new features. I've decided to scrap the old layout and use another template of theirs. Maybe when I feel better I'll put back that long list of links I had in the last one. I saved them as a TXT file for later.

In other news, I also stopped cold-turkey and unofficially with HaloScan as my comment provider. The reason is because Blogger has a comment option now (finally!). This means that all previous comments are now gone. Doesn't matter really since HaloScan deletes comments after about a month to keep their servers clean and free of crap.

I also need to remember not to put links in titles from this point on. With the new layout, people may accidentally go to the wrong place when they click on my previous blogs menu.

Now if only I had the balls to post a recent picture of my fat, ugly self.

No comments: