Monday, May 24, 2004

"A picture is worth a thousand words."

Don't bother counting words in this one. I probably didn't break 900.

My aunt got her pictures back from my sister's graduation. There's one of me in there, and since I don't have a recent photo, I opted to use it. Lucky me, my aunt got a Kodak Photo CD-ROM.

This is what was developed.



I hate it. I look fat, and I look like I am enjoying myself way too much. The reality of it was that I am wanting more than ever to go eat somewhere. It was late, and I didn't have lunch that day. Why I look fat, I don't know.

As part of Kodak's Photo CD-ROM, a new program was installed in which we can manipulate our pictures any way we feel like. Remove red eye, crop, you get the idea. As you can see, I used the cartoon filter. It is suppose to make the picture look like a comic book, but I don't think it worked that great.



In any event, it's more stylized, and I like the way it looks. It fits my personality as far as what I think art is. That's why this picture is going to be my Blogger profile picture. Well, until the next one comes along.

Word Count: 226

Told you I would not break 900.

No comments: