Thursday, May 06, 2004

Cheat College

Because I do it in almost every one of my games that I can, I entered in a cheat code that got me a whole lot of money for School Tycoon. As usual, I created what I thought would be a really cool and self-sufficient tycooning product.

Didn't work.

Apparently, I forgot all the little managing techniques I learned from the other tycoon games. Start small and then work your way up.

Unfortunately, starting small means trying to get by with the basics, which can't really get you much if your student population is unhappy with the fact that you have too few port-o-potties and even fewer vending machines. I swear, it's so hard to please people sometimes.

Can you tell I found my new distraction for the time being? I wonder how long this will last.

No comments: