Thursday, March 27, 2003

Well, my "Shock and Awe" bombing was put through the motions. I was both in shock and in awe at to how my parents each replied.

My dad seemed more resceptive to what I told them about Dan saying I can come back with a medical release than my mother. In fact, it would appear that my mother put up the walls of defence. My dad, on the other hand, actually listened. It would appear that the only thing my dad wants to do is talk to Dan. You know, just to figure things out and all that. My mom doesn't want to have any part of it because she feels she has to pay for my ticket again. I told her that Dan is going to pay for it, but money is still and issue for one reason or another. In another show of ignorance, it looks as if you have to pay to get a medical release done. With my mother about to be jobless, that's not really a good option.

Overall though, it would seem that this could go either way.

No comments: