Monday, March 24, 2003

I have got to find a better way to sleep. For some reason, I keep injuring myself whenever I sleep. I think I move in my sleep when I dream or something. Either that, or my bed has lost its fluff. Oh well, it's nothing that's bad. Just the minor cramps that are caused by sleeping weird.

Speacking of weird, I got to talk to last night possibly the smartest 13-year-old I have ever had the pleasure to come across. And, man, did I burn. The guy is just too smart for me! Way too smart. He-makes-me-feel-dumb smart, you know? And James wants me to help him be a normal boy because I was able to get along so well with Sam and Bill?? Because I'm so good with kids? What is he talking about?! He's the one that's making all the balloon animals! I just play Pokemon. I don't know, maybe because I play a game with a target audiance of 6+ years old (I'm not kidding! Look at the appropriate age range on any description of Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire!) I have some kind of advantage. Or maybe it's because I like Disney so much that I feel a few years younger whenever I step in the park or watch their movies.

Maybe I can do a better job in person.

No comments: