Saturday, March 22, 2003

Okay, life update.

For some stupid reason, this war is like a car wreck. I can't take my eyes off it! Why? How the hell should I know!? All I want is for it to end.

It turns out that James's new love interest was a compleate butthead. Accroding to "the moose" himself, he left the butthead with barely any words to get him to stay. In short, nothing happened. God still loves me, I see. Okay, God loves everyone, but that's not the point. I feel good at the fact that I still have a shot with James when I meet him.

Speeking of meeting James, I really can't wait till I get out of here and over there. Dan said that he'd give me a date soon so I can start packing up my stuff and get ready to head out. I'm only bringing my duffle bag. While it may be big, it's the only thing I have that will fit most of my clothes.... although I have this odd feeling like I'm going to end up getting a new set of clothes when I get there. In any event, with my current taste in fashion that it is, it would be a welcome change even if all the guys did was hand me whatever it was they don't wear anymore.

All and all, I just want to get over there and away from here!

Mom and Dad are still on my butt as usual about admissions. I really didn't want to talk to the Finacial Aids lady, but they did. In their mind, I bet they are thinking that she's head of admissions or something like that. I really wish I could tell them that now is not the time given what is going on, but my "other life" is something that I can't talk to them about. It's not that it's not allowed. It's just really hard to tell them these things I blog about without them acting like they don't give a fuck or if they even have a clue as to what I mean. All they care about is me getting into college. All I want to do is meet up with the guys, my first really close friends in a long time.

I'm so hard-headed it's not funny. A true Aries Ram if there ever was one. A major butt-head.

On the pluse side, whenever I have something I want so badly I can't think of anything else but it, I don't let up until I know I am defeated. Oh wait, that's a bad thing, isn't it?

I don't know. I just wish my parents were easier to talk to instead of feeling so distant. I also wish they would just quit pushing me like their constant annoying will work on me. I want to do things on my own time and do what I want to do with my own priorities set my own way. Priority number one right now is the guys and hopefully getting up there.

My birthday is about 9 days away. Maybe if I'm lucky, I will be able to celebrate it with my friends that know me better than I know myself than with a family that barely knows my diet and thinks all I do is play video games all day.

No comments: