Monday, March 17, 2003

I had my first ever movie-moment-in-real-life moment.

We went out to dinner. The reason was to trap me, really, to do something I don't want to, but no one got around to doing that. The reason was the TVs were all on CNN. War talk and nothing but. Then the President came on. A silance filled the entire resturant that scared me. The President began to talk and adress the Iraqi people about Sadam and all the other stuff that has been recently going on. It was hard to eat for those long moments. Not because the speach was the main distraction. It was because of the fact that this could be it. This time, it's going to hit home with me. The last Bush and the last war didn't really click. Hell, I didn't even know what was going on at the time! Now I do.

And now I'm scared for my life.

No comments: