Sunday, March 09, 2003

"I will now ask a question that will forever change your life. The question is not 'Are you or are you not going to apply to Watkins School of Art and Design?' No, this question is much easier than that and will answer that and any other question you will have after you answer it. The question is 'Are you passionate, dedicated, do you want to be an artist?'"

Uh, yeah! I've known it my whole life? I look at the world in a different way than most do. I see art in the strangest places. I'm even convinced that I may have discovered a new art form! And this guy, the President of Admissions, is asking me if I'm passionate?!

In case you are wondering, I went to their open house at Watkins more so to get a confirmation on something rather than to take a tour. I got what I wanted to find out rather readily when I asked. I have a feeling that I've made the right choice this time in picking this college to do my art. I actually did something right it seems.

Now if only my mom didn't talk to the damn Finacial Aids woman. I knew that if she talked to her, my mom would be pushing me towards signing up like... oh, NOW!

News flash Mom, I don't want to sign up just yet. I think I may have a chance to save something I lost that's more important than school right now.

No comments: