Wednesday, March 26, 2003

Last night, I learned the true meaning of being blissfully ignorant.

The thing is, I was happy at the fact that I finally got my parents off my back about applying since I went and did the essay and everything else that is involved with it. However, Russ said that maybe now they will try to get me on the ball and actually doing something. That means no more IMs, no more blogs, no more anything I like to do! That translates to me as no more friends, no more social life (albeit a dull one), no more fun! Russ told me this because as friend, he doesn't want to see me be the happy little lamb off to the slauther house! He and Dan and everyone else want to keep me sharp.

And I was having such a good day yesterday!!! I guess that cosmic law still works. When I am having a good day, it will always end bad.

No comments: