Sunday, February 23, 2003

My Pokemon Fandom has revived faster than a reborn Christian at a tent revival. Okay, well, maybe not THAT fast, but fast enough.

The other day I watched the old Christmas gift I got Mewtwo's Return. For those of you that don't know, Mewtwo's Return is the direct-to-video special about what happen to Mewtwo and the clones after the first movie. Of course, it doesn't matter if you saw the first movie or not, because they remind you about the back story anyways.

Anyways, after remembering that the movies were from the dark side of the series unlike the light-hearted show that airs seemingly everyday, I began looking for some deals on the movies. That's when I found this. A three DVD bundle featuring none other than the first three movies. If you scroll down, however, it seems that the DVD for the fourth Pokemon movie is ready for release. It looks like the English version of it too. When was it ever released in theaters?

Oh well, maybe I'll go into the movies some other time. Besides, I only know three out of the four as far as plots go.

No comments: