Thursday, February 13, 2003

From AOL Members-Only Area:

AOL Members-Only Area

This area is for AOL members only. AOL.COM is now part of AOL Anywhere, which allows members to access their e-mail, calendar, preferences and much more -- wherever they are whenever they want it.

Although you have a valid Screen Name and password, you are not an AOL member.


Okay, the thing is I AM an AOL member. I tried signing on the iMac and they said they need our credit card number. Since I don't have access to that, I couldn't give it out. As such, we can't log into normal AOL. We as in my sister and myself. Upon telling this information to my mother, the AOL CC# holder, she got so pissed off that she decided to just switch to Comcast Broadband. When my sister found out, she got depressed cause she just e-mailed herself something that she absolutely NEEDS for a report that she may never find again!

It was working fine this morning, but now AOL has really pissed me off.

No comments: