Friday, February 07, 2003

I want to go back to bed and sleep, but I just can't.

After submitting to the fact that I've been up all night, I awoke to feel no different than when I went to sleep. I feel like crap. No, I feel like shit.

I've been trying to blog about last night, but the iMac isn't being friendly about it. This being the thrid attempt, I might as well tell the cliffnote version to avoid any other "errors type 2" (whatever the hell that means).

James got pissed off over something and wouldn't calm down. Bill tricked me with a question which I answered wrong and used that against me to make me look like I don't care. If I didn't care, then why the hell do I hurt so much? My worry about James caused me to disrespect Dan in a way that is best described as the "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TELL ME WHAT I WANT TO KNOW" kind of disrepect. And that's putting it friendly. That's the one thing you don't do to him.

I lost sight as to how important Dan is. Without him, I wouldn't have James or Bill or anyone. He keeps us together and knows everyone so well it's scarey. Or at least, he was. The moment I pissed him off, he wanted to just cut me off!

Right now, I'm so depressed that all I want to do is to just die. Life doesn't seem all that great now. I had dreams of stuff blowing up by my hand as well as the ones where I just blow up at people. I don't feel like talking anymore. I fear that all I'll do when I talk is hurt people's feelings because of my stupidity.

Oh God, I've unintentionally did what I knew was going to happen if Dan and the guys disappeared on me only alot sooner than I thought! I may end up alienating the human race socially.

I'm an idioit. I'm so stupid that I don't deserve to be talking to anyone.

No comments: