Monday, February 10, 2003

I was talking to Russ just awhile ago. Needless to say what the subject matter was about. Also needless to say is how my stupidity got in the way again.

Russ, however, did a great job as to making me thing about myself. He must have learned it from Dan. If not, he' a natural motivator.

Maybe he just knows how to knock some sense into me.

In any event, I asked him if he thinks another e-mail to Dan would help any. He said maybe so, so I started typing. Russ left, more than likely thinking that I bailed on him, while I was typing up a storm. Everything was from the heart. It took me so long to type it, that the worst thing that could happen to an e-mail happened!

When I pressed SEND, it didn't send! It said that I wasn't logged in. I logged in and found that my e-mail was gone! All that typing from the heart, those carefully chosen words, all of it gone!

Knowing that I probibly won't be able to create another one like it with the same feeling and depth and poetic paragraphs, I started another one. I tried my best to cature that same somber and humbling emotion that was in my last one. I presonally don't think I achived that. Hoping for the best, I e-mailed it out. After seeing that it got thought successfully, I immediately e-mailed Russ apologizing for bailing on him. I even forwarded what I typed to Dan to show him why I didn't IM him back for so long.

I really hop things turn out better now.

No comments: