Sunday, February 02, 2003

I've got to a point with Rhapsody and Final Fantasy Tactics where it's begining to be like a PokeRPG. What I mean by that is that they are starting to be like Pokemon. Like the Pokemon games I have (and I have the first five), after you finish the main goal, you're left with nothing more to do than to level up among other things. Final Fantasy Tactics does a good job with this annoiance because I still have several jobs left to open as well as some choice training involving a certain spell (namely Zodiac). Rhapsody, on the other, is more along the lines of "Okay, once I get this attack, I can stop training." cause the battle system is just way too easy.

Both have caused me to go back to DDR.

I don't know what the deal is, but I found it more enjoyable to do the whole PokeRPG thing with them after a good game of DDR. It makes this annoying side of it more enjoyable.

Speacking of Pokemon, I got to remember to delete the GameBoy cartrage games that I have saved as well as some choice Pokemon in my Pokemon Stadium game. Not the rare ones, of course. Just all the Mewtwos I've messed up on, and maybe even some others. Maybe the Surfing Pikachu, but definately not the Amnisia Pysduck. Wait, did I earn that one yet? I know I haven't earned any of the other ones in the Pokemon Stadium 2 game I have since I haven't played that version as much as the first one. I don't know, I can't remember. All I know is that I'm not deleteing the N64 cartrages.

No comments: