Friday, February 14, 2003

I think I have found a way to turn back time. Almost.

I got to talk to Dan today. Not over IMs, but over the phone. It was good to hear his voice again. I missed it so much. Needless to say the call wasn't a pleasent one. It wasn't bad or anything. It was good. It was also highly emotional on my end of the line. I cried as I was getting the verbal tounglashing that I so deserved and missed. The kind that makes you want to do better. The kind that only Dan can give me that will get through my thick skull.

Then he did something that I didn't think he'd do. He told me that he wishes sometimes that he could turn back time, like I wish sometimes. He threw out a scenario. One of which I started to cry more. He wishes that he could turn back the clock to where it was just me and him in the appartment, and we could just fix all the mistakes that I've made. You don't know how much that I would love to do that. The best part about this was that he was actually considering it!

After we hung up, I had to write him a confirmation e-mail. While I was doing that, I was talking to Russ who was informing me that Dan was getting things underway. Soon, I would be able to do what I thought could never be done! I would be able to turn back time and fix what it was that I fucked up so royally with. I was going to be like Marty McFly and go back in time.

I really have to thank Bill for this. I owe him big time. He was the one that stood up for me with Dan. And over breakfast, no less. He defended me. I owe him alot for this. I love him alot, and I need to thank him proporly.

Tonight is definately a night I'll hold dear and charish forever.

No comments: