Thursday, February 13, 2003

I woke up feeling rather crappy this morning. I was rather shocked that I was able to wake up at 07:00 considering I didn't get to bed untill around 01:00.

Today, I start the long road of healing the wounds that I gave myself.

While I was online doing my normal mail and NeoPets run, I saw that Dan's screen name poped on. I decided to to IM him hoping to talk to him for the first time in a week hopefully on good terms. It turned out that it was actually Andrew that was on. He just compleated a 16 mile run (8 out, 8 back) and was checking mail for Dan. I told him about my morning, but somehow he got me to laugh and feel better about today. He always does that to me, and I really apreciate it. He know just how to make me laugh.

I'm blogging this right now as I'm trying to figure out how to write a good college admissions essay. I did find that one page from a few nights ago, but so far that has been the only thing that has helped.

Maybe I should start on a rough draft.

No comments: