Friday, April 16, 2004

Working on Comics

I finished two out of five of my comics! The other three I have left are all two-, three-, and four-panel dailys, one of which will be colored.

Glee!! I've never felt so good working before! But I need a break, so I'm calling it a day and will work on my comics tomorrow during my cartoons!


That's me on Gaia. Well, that's what I posted at least.

It's true. I never felt this good working before on any of my finals. Granted that last semester that work was enjoyable, but this time around it was almost like I was producing something that I can see myself doing a lot of. Granted that I may not be able to draw comics on a daily basis. I mean, I honor the likes of Scott Adams and all in his profession, but I know I won't be able to do anything like that.

What is it about finals that make me feel so good when I actually make them? There's always one that does it. Last semester, it was cutting up all those windows for my mattes. This time around, it is my comics for Art History. I just hope this obsessed feeling and workaholic nature carries over to the other finals I have to complete by their due dates.

Here's to hope!

No comments: