Friday, April 30, 2004

That Same Old Feeling

I woke up at 10:00 this morning. It felt good to sleep in that late and not have to think about school work as soon as my brain kicked in. The sad thing is, my mind reverted back to what I felt before I went into college. I woke up feeling rather alone. I found myself thinking to myself, Now what? It's kind of scary, this not knowing what to do next. With only one class left on Monday, most of the stress is gone, but a new uncertainty is in its place.

I talked to James last night. Apparently, my e-mail I sent Dan, Leo, and Bill didn't get through because he didn't see it. They all share James's e-mail address. James told me that he's getting married (FINALLY). He feels he can't do any better than what he has going for him with Matt, and I couldn't be happier for him. Invitations go out next week. I don't think I'll get one unless something grand happens.

Him announcing his marriage puts into sharp perspective that which I don't have in my life. Take a guess what.

No comments: