Tuesday, April 13, 2004

$58 And No Ink

I've been spending my birthday money on petty things as of late. Mostly sugar snacks from the vending machines to keep me awake and going in class. Other than that, the only major purchases I've made with my cash was a movie ticket and some poster board just yesterday for my Art History comics.

I tried printing out a few things that I need for class just now, and no ink as been replaced since I sapped it dry the other day getting my things together for my presentation in Color Fundamentals on Joe Phillips. Unless I have time to do it before we leave, which I doubt, I'll have to do all of the typing I've been meaning to at school on their computers.

I kept thinking of Bill last night. I don't know why, but I kept thinking about him. Maybe I was feeling a bit playful and mischievous and needed someone like him to fool around with. I don't know. All I know is that I was thinking about him a lot last night.

No comments: