Monday, April 05, 2004

When you think you're done, you're not done.

I knew this would hold true for several things. Paintings, ideas, drawings, life in general.

Still, I never thought that this little mantra would end up causing me to waste a few hours of class flirting with a guy I don't even know if he is gay or not! All the while I was doing this, I was trying to figure out several things. Chief among them was the 3-D project I have. There was just something about it that didn't feel right about it.

Another thing that has been on my mind as of right now is Leo. I didn't get to talk to him as much as I wanted to over the weekend after I called it a day as far as my work goes. I don't function well when I'm ignored. Then again, I don't function well under most conditions that I don't find enjoyable in one form or another. It's the whole "attention hog" thing. Hopefully, this weekend will be different.

No comments: