Thursday, April 01, 2004

No Joke

I never did like April Fool's Day. I was always the butt of anyone and everyone's joke.

Yesterday closed nicely for my birthday. We went to Outback Steakhouse because my sister insisted that we go out. After dinner, we dropped by Best Buy. My parents bought my present right then and there for me. In other words, I got to select what game I wanted. The only good one that I could get into without having to be a fan of the series (i. e. Final Fantasy, Yu-Gi-Oh!, etc.) was Pokemon Pinball. It's a whole lot simpler to the actual Ruby and Sapphire games, and easy to pick up as well as put down. Besides, I have this thing for pinball games.

My sister's ulterior motive was to give her friend that works at Best Buy something he needs for the test today.

Personally, I don't mind the fact that my parents couldn't think of what I would want on their own (or with my sister's help for that matter) or the fact we went to a restaurants that I don't really care for but always wanted to see what was inside. I don't really mind the fact that I got Pokemon Pinball and not School Tycoon. In fact, I like the game. School Tycoon would probably hinder what I've committed myself to do all weekend long. So, overall, a somewhat good birthday.

Now, starting the moment I get home, I'm going to have to go into overdrive with my Art History paper.

Read the above as a warning of some very stressed out and non-coherent blogs.

No comments: