Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Wishing I Could Hump on Hump Day

Random title, I know. Probably has nothing to do with the blog today, anyway.

I finished the visual portion of my 3-D Design final and now need to do the paper that is due Monday. Also due Monday is my Color portfolio and my last landscape, which I'll be doing this weekend.

Tomorrow is the final critique for Drawing II, and even though I'm finished with what I need to do, I need to type up my artist statement since I don't want to give out an oral report. I think I'll do something special and unexpected with that. All I can say is that it involves my blog. Or at least the format that you are seeing. Should be interesting how the class reacts to the fact that I have more adult links on here than any other section.

Well, since I'm done with what is due today for Color, I think I'll go on Gaia and chat for my two hour break. It's not like I can do my typing here for Drawing 2. I need to be in my own little world to be able to do that.

No comments: