Tuesday, April 13, 2004

$39 and Teaching a Teacher

I just dropped $20 on four sheets of really good but really hard to get drawing paper for my Drawing 2 final that has been assigned just today. You have no idea how hard it is to find 22" x 30" paper until you actually have to have it.

Speaking of papers, I got my paper back from my Art History teacher with praise that I really did not expect. Apparently, my paper was so good and so well informed that I was singled out as a good paper to read. On top of that, Brett informs me that my teacher, who also teaches the 20th Century Art History class, was telling her students about how amazing my paper really was.

What's the deal with that?! Yes, I'm totally aware that the politics and social issues being reflected by comics is interesting, but how is it possible for me to be able to teach the teacher?!

Anyway, this is the second paper of mind that she wants a copy of, more than likely to teach her 20th Century Art History class.

I think I set the bar way too high for myself now, quite by accident, I can assure you. At least for that teacher I have.

No comments: