Saturday, April 24, 2004

I'm on my break.

Note to self: Do not listen to any soundtracks involving love while working on a piece of art that is a symbolic visual representation of how you yourself cannot love anyone because you are emotionally numb. It makes the job that much harder to complete.

Just a while ago, while Josh Gorban was playing on the CD player, my dad asked me to move the table out of the kitchen because it was blocking his access to the trash can. My mom put the coffee table there to clean and rearrange the furniture. Well, I picked up the table and put it down in the leaving room. Then, my mom starts yelling at me telling me to remove the coffee table and put it in my room. I tell her that I can because I have no floor space anymore for it since all my art from 3-D is up there. Now I know why my teacher destroys her pieces. So, like the pack mule that I am, I just put the table back where it was while my dad laughs at his own ignorance. Meanwhile, I'm here wondering why the hell I'm starting my break this sour. That's what I get for working since 09:00 on my Drawing 2 final, I guess.

Finals, while they should be important, are not taking up as much time as I thought they would. Reason being is because I'm rather stressed out about other things. All I want to do right now is play games and escape reality as best I can. Good luck, I say given what I have to do and all that jazz.

I haven't talked to Leo or Bill or anyone over there for the last few weeks. It's getting to me right now. Still, given how I'm feeling right now, these last few weeks of not being in contact with them is just nothing more than a confirmation that I cannot do anything I truly want to do. The only way Dan and Bill will ever come down here now is if they take the initiative. It would be a nice surprise, that's for sure. I'll admit, that I have been wanting Leo to do that for a while now, mostly because I need a distraction that I know I'll never get. Hey, I can still dream, can't I?

Well, I was just informed that I won't have the computer tonight. My mother needs it. I might as well do some of my nightly 'net surfing now.

No comments: