Saturday, April 24, 2004

I should be painting, but I'm not.

The only reason I'm on is because I just got a call from my sister saying that she forgot her house key and needs someone to open the door for her. Other than that, I'm not suppose to be on.

I'm actually on a break right now. I've been working for about five hours straight on my drawings. While I have been able to make what I want the main focal point in most of my drawings pretty clear, I've hit a wall when it comes to making people actually look at the crotch area of a figure. That area is a place that no one would really want to look at unless they are a pervert like me. Somehow, I need to execute this in a drawing, but I don't know how to do that without adding a penis in the picture the size of which would make most men jealous and even more women sick to their stomach, no matter what the sexual preference. That is, if they aren't a size queen.

In any event, I need a break to clear my thoughts and figure out this problem better. Given the hour, I should be asleep, but like I said, I'm waiting on my sister to come home. Just being a good big brother, since that's the only thing I am good for. You know, pack mule, a second (sometimes third) house key, an extra pair of ears that will listen. Seems that's all I'm good for really.

I hate when my mom cleans. The whole downstairs now smells of vanilla and orange-scented candle wax. Not very pleasing when mixed together, aromaticly speaking.

No comments: