Sunday, April 11, 2004

Easter Sunday

Today is Easter Sunday, and I woke up late. I have exactly half an hour to get dressed in my Sunday best. The thing is, I have no Sunday best.

In all honesty, I just want to stay home and pretend that this holiday that has been perverted by a white rabbit and probably assimilated by the Christians after they converted people who celebrated this as the first day of Spring or whatever. I don't like to go to this so-called Holy building just to be reminded that today a certain special person became a zombie only without the ugly flesh decomposing and what have you.

Blasphemy, you say?

No, not really. At least, I don't think so. I'm just really tired and would like to do something else today. I don't do my homework well in the day time here, so I really just want to stay home and play Gaia all day until I get rare Easter event. Why? Plain and simple.

I hate reality.

No comments: