Sunday, April 18, 2004

A Buck Short and Low on Motivation

Okay, so I can't count. I had $7 in change instead of $8. On top of that, both games I wanted were in the $50 range. Needless to say the fact that, as a consumer, I cannot afford anything that I want still holds true. Those that I could afford in my budget I have no desire to buy. Go figure.

When I got home, I ended up trying out the demo of Jedi Academy. Now I know why X-Play gave it a four out of five. Damn camera.

Right now, I really have no drive to do my Color homework. I have two hours to do it, however, after 3-D design, which I plan on utilizing to the fullest if at all possible. Time to break out the 1" brush to save time!

In other news, the property in Colorado is going to be put up for sale and loans are going to be taken out in my name. My mom has already told me that I will have to find a job this summer. All in all, I'm not happy now given the news that I was just given. (As if you can't tell from my blogging right now.)

It's also the first night here where it is hot enough to sleep naked. Guess you know what I'll be doing tonight. Too bad that isn't working in holding my sexual repression over, but what the hell can I do anyway?

I need a vacation.

No comments: