Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Straight to Work and to the Shop

Kevin isn't doing a print out for the World Philosophy class. In fact, he wasn't aware it was a WORLD Philosophy class! He was told that it was to be an intro class. Had he known before hand, he would have restructured the way the class is suppose to go. So now I have to pop out about $70 for another thick book.

My Figure Study teacher pulled a fast one and sent us to work straight away! No one had any supplies, but she was prepared for that. We spent the rest of the time doing blind contours and gesture drawings. After class ended, she told us what we need by next class (Thursday).

My immediate list is as follows:
  • A sketchbook for Sculpture with something as far as my ideas for my first project goes
  • An anatomy book for artists
  • Some newsprint paper (Hey, more can't hurt me at this point.)
  • Standard drawing tools (pencils, charcoal, etc.)
Everything else I can get over the weekend. In fact, that's when I plan on picking up my film and the other books I need.

Suddenly, my wallet feels lighter, and I haven't even spent anything yet.

No comments: