Tuesday, January 11, 2005

From the New to the Familiar

Today, I have two classes with two teachers I'm rather familiar with.

My World Philosophy teacher is my World Myth teacher, who's interesting points of view on several things makes class exciting whenever he goes off on a tangent. That, and his finals were surprisingly easier than I thought. He's easy to come up to and talk to outside of class, as well.

I have Figure Study I with my old 2D teacher. I'm not looking forward to that class because of how over-critical she is about technique rather than personal style. The good news is, hopefully, I'll be able to draw nude men. I just hope they aren't the distracting kind.

Now I have only one thought on my mind right now. Why the hell am I up this early when my first class doesn't start until 11:15?!

No comments: