Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Part of Me @ Odds

I am at odds with myself right now.

Part of me wants to complete the paper I'm still torturing myself with in to hopes of graduating on time.

Part of me doesn't see the point knowing what the end result will be and I should just try again later now that I know what I'm doing.

Part of me wants to just quit and become that 25-year-old who is still working for minimum wage at a job designed for high school teens that just got their driver's license.

Part of me is laughing at the other parts for being so naive.

Part of me is having pity on the part that's laughing.

Part of me just doesn't care anymore.

Only one thing is for certain. I need a hug.

1 comment:

Robert Stone said...

Jon,

Great blog.

You are seeing the big picture.

May the part that "just doesn't care anymore" always be just a small splinter.

May the part that "is laughing" always be the large beam.

Robert